What's This Blog About?

Having a hard time finding places to eat? Under a tight budget for a romantic date? Can't decide to go McDonald or Burger King for dinner? Fear not, your SG-FoodGuru is here.

Join me in my adventures to hunt good incredible food around Singapore for all to enjoy. Even if you're young or old, poor or rich, dead or alive. There's always a little something for everyone in this blog. Enjoy!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Introduction

Here's a little something about me and this blog I created. Okay... Maybe not so much about me but more of the food.

Being a Singaporean myself, I love my food but some food i love more than others. Haha. It's a true known fact that Singaporeans like us like to complain about anything from head to toe, especially food; and we Singaporeans don't like to admit that we like to complain. Weird isn't it, and yet we ourselves complain as much. Okay, so in this blog i will do that but instead of complaining, i will do a "constructive feedback" on our food. Lets put it in a nicer word called review.

Join me in my crusade when I and some Foodies get our mouth in the different style and culture of food in Singapore. The good places to get good food without going broke. Maybe a idea for a romantic date? Haha. Who knows, but one thing is for sure; IT'S ALL ABOUT FOOD...

All you have to do is read, enjoy and try the food. Simple enough to follow? No worries, I will post up my first review this weekend. Stay tune. =D

No comments: